NORTEC is looking for a motivated and skilled Work Advisor to the join the brilliant team in the Kempsey Office!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 26 August 2018
Please ensure your application includes responses to each individual point of the Key Selection Criteria.
Information on how to complete Key Selection Criteria is here → KSC – Guide
Title: Work Advisor
Reports to: Site Manager
Employment Status: Fixed Term Full-Time to 30 June 2020
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Actively engaging and supporting job seekers, ensuring meaningful commitment throughout the complete job seeking process.
- Facilitating employability information sessions with up to 12 job seekers, enabling job seekers to gain skills allowing them to obtain sustainable employment.
- Ensuring all activity is appropriately recorded, documented and adheres to compliance and contractual requirements.
- Reverse marketing of job seekers
Please click here to view the full Role Description → Work Advisor – Fixed Term FT 2018
Key Selection Criteria (Please ensure your application includes responses to each individual point of the Key Selection Criteria)
1. Commercial acumen with proven ability to meet individual and organisational key performance indicators.
2. Demonstrate adaptable interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to influence, motivate and to build relationships with candidates and stakeholders.
3. Ability to service customer through concierge, individual or group services or other contact methods.
4. Demonstrated capacity to undertake sales and marketing activities.
5. Strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office programs and database systems.
6. Ability to effectively contribute to organisational culture and performance through adherence to NORTEC’s Service Delivery Model, personal attributes/expected behaviours and organisational requirements.
1. Qualification in employment/training, retail, business or similar and/or a willingness to undertake training and development.
2. Experience in recruitment/employment services sectors, or a customer service/business environment.
APPLY NOW ⇒
(via the submission form on right side of screen) ⇒ ⇒
NORTEC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
We will make reasonable workplace adjustments to accommodate people with a disability.