Higher Level Skills
NORTEC Training Solutions are approved to offer the following qualifications under the Higher Level Skills program:
- CHC42012 Certificate IV in Employment Services
- CHC42112 Certificate IV in Career Development
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Be aged 15 years or above and no longer at school;
- Permanently reside in Queensland;
- Be an Australian Citizen, Australian permanent resident, including humanitarian entrant, a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- Not hold or be enrolled, in a Certificate IV or higher level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills.
Expected outcomes must:
- include securing a job;
- career advancement; or
- transition to university for further education.
If you’re interested in gaining a qualification fill out the form in the Register tab, and a NORTEC Training Solutions representative will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity.
You can also find relevant information on the Department of Education, Training and Employment website: www.training.qld.gov.au.
As a pre-qualifier supplier under the Queensland Government’s VET Investment Plan 2014-2015, NORTEC Training Solutions is required to publish audit information in relation to its compliance with the Vocational Quality Framework (VQF) and the superseded Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF)