Connecting Small Businesses with Business Advisors
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.
The NORTEC Small Business Solutions team provides confidential independent business advice and skills training for small and medium businesses across the New England, Port Macquarie, Coffs, Clarence, Richmond, Ballina, Byron and Tweed Heads regions, as part of the NSW State Government Business Connect Program.
NORTEC Small Business Advisors offer one on one support to small business operators that helps them to:
- Understand their business’ strengths, challenges and opportunities
- Develop a simple action plan with measurable results
- Develop skills through affordable, face-to-face training
- Learn in a way, location, and at a time that suits them
- Grow quickly and manageably
- Achieve economic sustainability
- Connect with expert advisors, professionals and mentors with real business experience
- Embrace innovation so as to be more competitive and better equipped to deal with difficulties or change
- Get real results
We have mobile business advisors available to meet with you to assist in the development of key foundational business skills as well as supporting you to stay on track to achieve success in your business. Business Connect is a NSW State Government program of which the first 4 hours of one-on-one business advice is fully subsidised. You will need to be registered with the Department of Industry to be eligible. Further advisory sessions are available for $25 per hour or you can choose a package of 6 hours of face to face business advisory sessions for $125.
Your first session is all about you, your business and where you want your business to go.
In your second session your advisor will complete a business diagnostic questionnaire with you. You will then receive a report on your business.
The third session is going through the report with your business advisor and discussing highlighted points to devise a strategic plan for the future of your business.
All sessions after that will focus on achieving success for you and your business.
You will receive an action plan after each session to help you achieve what was discussed during the meeting.
Sign up for Business Connect
Fill out the form below, and a NORTEC Small Business Solutions Representative will get in touch with you regarding this opportunity.