Understanding your financial reporting
It is important for business owners to be aware of what needs to be covered in their monthly or quarterly financial reporting. In this webinar we will cover off the main things and some of the smaller, not so regular things. We’ll discuss why they’re important and what options are available to help navigate them.
THREE KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- What needs to be reported
- Why it needs to be reported
- Discussion about Superannuation and other considerations
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
- You should be logged in and registered for the Webinar MS Teams meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
- Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
- Online video recordings and resources will be available for those who attend and who registered with Business Connect.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 500 people.
The webinar will take place on MS Teams, click below to book. You will receive the MS Teams link in an email prior to the workshop (check your spam folder as they often go there). This will be a live online event which will be recorded. The recording and resources will be sent to attendees in due course.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER; Louise Ingoe
Louise is a Chartered Accountant with over 15 years of experience working with a variety of SME clientele on various accounting platforms including; Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks. Her aim is to assist clients reach their full potential by doing what she does best, so they can do what they do best.
Louise has a Bachelor of Accounting and Bachelor of Accounting (Honours)(First Class Honours), as well as being a Registered Tax Agent.