The ultimate guide to sales calls
Do you feel uncomfortable making a cold call? Join us to learn some Hints, Tip and Scripts you can use to generate leads and increase sales.
Cold calling can be an effective way to generate leads and increase sales, but it requires a well-prepared strategy, confidence, and persistence.
During this session we will cover some of the basics when making a cold call; what to ask, when to ask it and some qualifying questions.
We’ll go through a few hints and tips, the best times to call and some example scripts to help you get started.
At the end of the session, you’ll have a strategic guideline for your next sales call!
THREE KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Introduction to cold calls
- Cold Calling techniques, including qualifying questions, scripts and strategic guidelines
- Hints and tips on what works and what doesn’t
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
- You should be logged in and registered for the Webinar MS Teams meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
- Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
- Online video recordings and resources will be available for those who attend and who registered with Business Connect.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 500 people.
The webinar will take place on MS Teams, click below to book. You will receive the MS Teams link in an email prior to the workshop (check your spam folder as they often go there). This will be a live online event which will be recorded. The recording and resources will be sent to attendees in due course.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Meet Your Presenter: Sarah McPhail
Sarah brings more than 15 years of Sales and Hospitality experience to the forefront.
From a background in Conference and Event Sales within hotels and event venues, Sarah specialises in outsourced business development and sales with a focus on providing a bespoke service. At SJA Consultants, this personalised outsourced approach is based around the ethos that every product and client has a point of difference to celebrate. In business, Sarah loves the hunt, loves the win and loves the conversion!