Planning for the financial obligations of small business
The financial obligations for small business can be very scary for a lot of people because it can sometimes be a difficult maze to navigate. During this webinar we will discuss some of the important things to know to help you feel comfortable when considering their implications in your business.
We will also discuss what small business concessions may be available and who may be entitled to them.
THREE KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- What are the financial obligations and how may they apply to individuals, companies, and other entities?
- Why deductions don’t always match accounting expenses
- Recent updates, easy pitfalls and where to find help.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
- You should be logged in and registered for the Webinar MS Teams meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
- Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
- Online video recordings and resources will be available for those who attend and who are Business Connect customers.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 500 people.
The webinar will take place on MS Teams, click below to book. You will receive the MS Teams link in an email prior to the workshop (check your spam folder as they often go there). This will be a live online event which will be recorded. The recording and resources will be sent to attendees in due course.
This session is presented by the Business Connect Program. Business Connect is a dedicated, personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.