More clever ways to increase online sales
We have engaged presenter Jess Heppell to help you gain some clarity about where your business will find the best success online.
Join us to learn how to measure the results of your strategy, and to see examples of what has worked for other businesses.
THREE KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Identifying where to find your target market
- How can you measure if your plan is working (and what to do if it’s not!)
- See examples of different digital strategies for different industries
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
- You should be logged in and registered for the Webinar MS Teams meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
- Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
- Online video recordings and resources will be available for those who attend and who registered with Business Connect.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 500 people.
The webinar will take place on MS Teams, click below to book. You will receive the MS Teams link in an email prior to the workshop (check your spam folder as they often go there). This will be a live online event which will be recorded. The recording and resources will be sent to attendees in due course.