Money matters – wealth, cashflow and mindset
IN PERSON WORKSHOP IN BYRON BAY
If you would like to improve how you see your current financial situation, our Money Matters Workshop is designed to provide you with the insights and tools necessary to transform your business finances. Join Business Advisor, Christina, on a journey towards improved cashflow and a practical financial mindset, leading to greater wealth. Even during challenging economic times!
Christina’s workshop has been designed to help you understand your finances and set achievable profit goals. She will equip you with practical strategies to steer you and your business towards financial sustainability, starting immediately. By workshop conclusion, you will have acquired new skills and strategies for better money management coupled with confidence to navigate your financial future.
THREE KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Recognising and overcoming limiting attitudes about money and profit, to create a clear financial vision for your business’s future.
- Developing practical skills and strategies to assess your current financial situation, align your spending with your goals, and optimise your resources for immediate and long-term financial growth.
- Gaining insights and solutions from a seasoned money manager (Catherine Titheradge) during a Q&A session, enabling you to navigate your financial journey with confidence.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
- Bring your favourite notebook and pen, as well as a bottle of water.
- Online resources will be available for those who attend and who are Business Connect customers.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 20 people.
This workshop will take place face-to-face. You must be registered with the Business Connect program to register for the event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
MEET YOUR PRESENTER: Christina Giorgio
Christina’s strength is in providing strategic and holistic business coaching in the creative and positive impact business space, where she has been working for over 25 years. Christina is the director of Creative Consultancies, a consultancy-based business, specialising in the intersection of creativity, entrepreneurism and psychology and the connections between the arts, environmental impact, wellbeing, cultural tourism, technology, science and creative industries.
Christina’s approach is focussed on short-term integrated business solutions to deliver long-term sustainability. Her coaching style is oriented around creating thriving and healthy businesses and their owners. As a woman and mother in small business, she is particularly passionate about supporting women to sustain their business purpose throughout all stages of motherhood and strengthen their financial stability at all life stages.