There is a fantastic opportunity available for a DES Work Advisor to the join the awesome team in the Lismore Office on a casual basis!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 5 August 2018
Please ensure your application includes responses to each individual point of the Key Selection Criteria.
Information on how to complete Key Selection Criteria is here → KSC – Guide
Title: DES Work Advisor (Disability Employment Services)
Reports to: Site Manager
Employment Status: Casual
Hours: Up to 37 hours p/week
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve individual and team performance targets through the engagement and support of candidates to place them into work.
- Assist and monitor candidates through an end to end recruitment process.
- Work directly with clients with injury, illness or disability by empowering and motivating them on their employment pathway to success
Please click here to view the full Role Description → DES Work Advisor Casual – 2018
Key Selection Criteria
1. Commercial acumen with proven ability to meet individual and organisational key performance indicators.
2. Demonstrate adaptable interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to influence, motivate and to build relationships with candidates and stakeholders.
3. Ability to service customer through concierge, individual or group services or other contact methods.
4. Demonstrated capacity to undertake sales and marketing activities.
5. Strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office programs and database systems.
6. Ability to effectively contribute to organisational culture and performance through adherence to NORTEC’s Service Delivery Model, personal attributes/expected behaviours and organisational requirements.
1. Qualification in employment/training, retail, business or similar and/or a willingness to undertake training and development.
2. Experience in recruitment/employment services sectors, or a customer service/business environment.
*Please note – The successful applicant will be subject to a National Police Check and will also have to provide evidence of a valid Working With Children Check prior to commencement*
APPLY NOW ⇒
(via the submission form on right side of screen) ⇒ ⇒
NORTEC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We will make reasonable workplace adjustments to accommodate people with a disability.