Business Computer Skills
Improve your Computer Skills
This short course will provide you with a set of skills to equip individuals to improve your skills working with computers and desktop published documents. These skills are valuable skills sought when working in a range of different industry sectors .
- FSKDIG03 Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
Delivery & Assessment
This short course is delivered over a 4-week period. Assessment items for this course may include a combination of project work, case studies, written assignments, role plays, practical demonstrations and observation of performance in the workplace or simulated work environment
- Participants will receive an accredited Statement of Attainment and gain valuable technology skills.
- This may enable participants to seek employment in various administration roles and/or traineeship outcomes as well as the opportunity to continue and complete the Certificate III in Business.