Careers & Employment Skills
This short course will assist you with career development by providing essential skills to assist you in identifying and responding to employment opportunities.
You will identify your learning goals and develop a learning plan to identify further training or workplace learning goals. The course will also provide valuable communication skills and strategies to assist in securing employment opportunities.
- Use strategies to identify job opportunities
- Use routine strategies for work-related learning
- Communicate in the workplace
- Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
- Interact effectively with others at work
Delivery & Assessment
This short course is delivered over a 4-week period. Assessment items for this course may include a combination of project work, case studies, written assignments, role plays, practical demonstrations and observation of performance in the workplace or simulated work environment.
- This course will provide participants with a range of communication skills and strategies that will assist participants to apply for a variety of employment opportunities or continue into further training or traineeship pathways.
|Careers & Employment Skills||20/11/2019||09:00 am - 03:30 pm||PALM BEACH|
|Careers & Employment Skills||4 - 19 December 2019||09:00 am - 03:30 pm||RICHLANDS|