Customer Service Skills
This short course provides the skills and knowledge required to communicate effectively with and provide quality customer service to customers.
The customer service skills short course covers how to establish rapport with customers, determine and address customer needs and expectations, and respond to complaints and difficult customers. It also covers the skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol.
- SIRXCEG001 Engage the Customer
- SIRECEG002 Assist with customer difficulties
- SITXCCS006 Provide service to customers
- SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
Delivery & Assessment
This short course is delivered over a 4-week period including practical experience. Assessment items for this course may include a combination of project work, case studies, written assignments, role plays, practical demonstrations and observation of performance in the workplace or simulated work environment.
- This course will provide participants with communication skills for customer service roles and responsible service of alcohol to assist participants to apply for hospitality and retail roles or continue into further training or traineeship pathways.
|Customer Service Skills||20/11/2019||09:00 am - 03:30 pm||LISMORE|