Business Customer Service
The business customer service skills course covers a range of accredited units covering customer service and computer skills.
This short course will provide you with a set of skills to equip individuals to provide quality customer service, knowledge of health & safety in the workplace, organising work priorities and improve your skills working with spreadsheets and desktop published documents. These skills are valuable skills sought when working in a range of different industry sectors including business services, retail, and hospitality.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
Delivery & Assessment
This short course is delivered over a 6-week period including practical experience. Assessment items for this course may include a combination of project work, case studies, written assignments, role plays, practical demonstrations and observation of performance in the workplace or simulated work environment.
- Participants will receive an accredited Statement of Attainment in Business and gain valuable technology skills as well as customer service skills. This will enable participants to seek employment in various administration and customer service role