This Certificate III in Micro Business Operations is designed for NEIS participants to provide new business owners the skills and knowledge required to measure business viability. It also covers a range of operational practices necessary to research a small business environment. This course is designed for people intending to open their own small business.
Participants will be required to develop a business idea from concept to implementation readiness. Participants will use their own business idea, investigating, developing and planning for its commencement of operations.
The qualification BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations for NEIS participants requires that the learner complete the following 10 units of competency:
- BSBSMB301 Investigate micro business opportunities
- BSBSMB302 Develop a micro business proposal
- BSBSMB303 Organise finances for the micro business
- BSBSMB304 Determine resource requirements for the micro business
- BSBSMB305 Comply with regulatory, taxation and insurance requirements for the micro business
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBSMB306 Plan a home-based business
- BSBWOR301 Organise a personal work priorities and development
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- FNSFLT201 Develop and use a personal budget
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, though you are required to have computer and internet access as well as Microsoft Office software to complete the qualification.
Please Note: Nortec offers this program is for people eligible for the NEIS scheme and seeking to commence a new business under this scheme with Nortec Employment & Training.
The NEIS participation criteria is:
- are at least 18 years of age at the time of commencing in NEIS Assistance;
- are not prohibited by law from working in Australia;
- are available to participate in NEIS Training (if relevant) and work Full-Time in your proposed NEIS Business;
For more information on NEIS please visit the Nortec Small Business NEIS webpage at Nortec Small Business
NORTEC recognises that studying can be a stressful time for some people, and that you may require some additional assistance or extra support to help you with your studies. NORTEC will be able to assist you in a variety of ways. You will receive regular feedback from your trainer/assessor regarding each assessment and ongoing access to email and phone support to assist you with any difficulties and provide additional tutorial support.
Delivery & Assessment
This qualification is delivered online over a 12 month period. This includes an initial 6 week intensive business workshop followed by a blended combination of online learning and workshops.
Assessment items for this course may include a combination of project work, case studies, written assignments, role plays, practical demonstrations and observation of performance in the workplace or simulated work environment.
For more information about this qualification and the jobs it relates to, visit the Australian Government’s My Skills Website at https://www.myskills.gov.au/courses/details?Code=BSB30315
This course is funded to eligible NEIS participants under the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme.
Contact us to find out if you are eligible for New Enterprise Incentive Scheme.
For further information Call us on 1800 667832 or fill out the Contact Form below and a Nortec representative will contact you.