There is an exciting opportunity available for a Business Development Officer in the North Coast Region!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 12 August 2018
Please ensure your application includes responses to each individual point of the Key Selection Criteria.
Information on how to complete Key Selection Criteria is here → KSC-guide
Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ballina / Lismore
Employment Status: Fixed Term Full Time 30 June 2020
Hours: 152 hours per 4 week period worked across 19 days
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing new and maintaining existing business relationships to maximise sales opportunities
- Achieve cross organisational sales and marketing performance targets
- To promote and market the NORTEC brand to increase brand awareness.
- Managing end to end recruitment activities
Please click here to view the full Role Description → Business Development Officer Fixed Term – 2018
Key Selection Criteria (Please ensure your application includes responses to each individual point of the Key Selection Criteria)
- Demonstrated experience in a business development/sales representation and marketing role (minimum of 2 years).
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed key performance indicators and performance targets.
- Ability to prioritise sales activities, manage call cycles and produce sales reports by applying solid time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to develop new and maintain existing business relationships to maximise sales opportunities that drive revenue and profitability.
- Strong technical skills including IT&C, social media, use of and maintenance of a CRM system and MS Office.
- Ability to effectively contribute to organisational culture and performance through adherence to NORTEC’s Service Delivery Model, personal attributes/expected behaviours and organisational requirements.
- Qualification in Business or Marketing.
- Experience in end to end recruitment.
APPLY NOW ⇒
(via the submission form on right side of screen) ⇒
NORTEC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We will make reasonable workplace adjustments to accommodate people with a disability.